We are currently in the process of bringing this to 100% working functionality. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Find out more in the Community Portal.
Grasping MailArmour: 217
Energy Shield: 42
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 70, 60 Str, 60 Dex, 60 IntOf ash and avalanche,
in storm and flesh,
we dream of unity.
The time approaches...Acquisition
Area level: 70
Drop restrictedVendor Offer
1x Scroll FragmentMetadata
Item class: Body Armours
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyStrDexInt2
There are currently no unique items for this base item type.
Grasping Mail has restrictions on where or how it can drop.
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|60||Breach RingBreach RingProperties are doubled while in a BreachCorrupted||vendor recipe||Manual|
Upon creating this body armour, the vendor recipe will also create 1-3 unique mods on the item. e.g. Chayula's, of Esh. These mods CANNOT be re-crafted on the item by using currency such as Chaos OrbChaos OrbStack Size: 10Reforges a rare item with new random modifiersRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack., this will instead remove the mod and prevent any breach mod from appearing. In addition, doing the 5 for 1 vendor recipe will result in a new unidentified Grasping Mail, however once identified it will NOT have any of the unique mods.
The item level is based on the rings used to create it (item level does not affect the number of Breach mods it is created with).
List of possible mods
- Permanently Intimidate Enemies on Block
- Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
- Armour is increased by Uncapped Fire Resistance
- Adds 10 to 15 Cold Damage to Spells per Power Charge
- Evasion Rating is increased by Uncapped Cold Resistance
- Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield while not on Low Life or Low Mana
- Adds 1 to 5 Lightning Damage for each Shocked Enemy you've Killed Recently
- 100% increased Global Defences
- 10% of Maximum Life Converted to Energy Shield
- Grants Level 15 Envy Skill
- Gain 10% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
- Gain 10% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
- Gain 10% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
- Moving while Bleeding doesn't cause you to take extra Damage
- 6% additional Physical Damage Reduction while stationary
- 25% chance to Curse Enemies with Vulnerability on Hit, with 40% increased Effect
- +(20-30) Life gained for each Ignited Enemy hit by your Attacks
- 25% chance to gain a Power Charge on Killing a Frozen Enemy
- Arctic ArmourArctic ArmourSpell, Duration, Cold
Reservation: 25% Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: InstantRequires Level 16Conjures an icy barrier that chills enemies when they hit you. You drop chilled ground while moving, and take less Fire and Physical damage while stationary.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Skill Effect Duration1% chance to Freeze Enemies for 350 ms when Hit0.05% less Physical Damage taken from Hits
0.05% less Fire Damage taken from HitsChill Enemy for 0.5 seconds when Hit, reducing their Action Speed by 30%
(8-13)% less Physical Damage taken from Hits
(8-12)% less Fire Damage taken from Hits
Base duration is (2.5-4.4) seconds
Buff grants Immunity to FreezePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. has 50% reduced Reservation
- Blind Chilled Enemies on Hit
- Chill Enemy for 1 second when Hit, reducing their Action Speed by 30%
- Critical Strike Chance is increased by Lightning Resistance
- 1% increased Attack Speed per 25 Dexterity
- Shock Reflection
- Minions have 60% chance to Poison Enemies on Hit
- Jatin_GGG (April 20, 2021). "3.14 Grasping Mail mods". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved April 20, 2021.