Stack Size: 10Adds or rerolls a modifier on a Watchstone.Right click this item then left click a Watchstone to apply it.
Shift click to unstack.
Area level: 78
1x Scroll Fragment
Item class: Stackable Currency
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyAddAtlasModHigh
Awakened Sextant is a sextant.
Awakened Sextant can drop anywhere.
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|3||Prime SextantStack Size: 10Adds or rerolls a modifier on a Watchstone.Right click this item then left click a Watchstone to apply it.|
Shift click to unstack.
|4||Underground Forest410x Awakened Sextant"In the forest again... But at least I have these."||10x Awakened Sextant||Manual|
|3||Monochrome310x Sextant"You cannot portray the world using just one colour. Together, you and I, we will paint our world into perfection." |
- Kyra, renegade thaumaturgist
|10x Sextant (random)||Manual|
|5||Emperor's Luck55x CurrencyThe house always wins.||5x currency (random)||Manual|
|1||The Void1Reach into the Void and claim your prize.||Random divination card set exchange||Automatic|
- You can once again sell three sextants of the same tier to a vendor for a sextant one tier higher.
- Master Cartographer's Sextants have been renamed Awakened Sextants
- Now has new art.
- Sextants are no longer used on maps on your Atlas. They are now used on Watchstones, which can be socketed in your Atlas, and affect all the maps in that region. We've reviewed and modified a number of Sextant modifiers.
- Removed the Sextant upgrading recipe.
- The Sextant mod system has been significantly reworked.
- There is now a vendor recipe for upgrading Sextants to a higher tier. Three of a tier will return a higher-tier Sextant.
- The vendor recipe for the Cartographer's Seals has been changed to three Sextants of the appropriate tier and an Orb of ScouringStack Size: 30Removes all modifiers from an itemRight click this item then left click on a magic or rare item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack..
- Sextant mods no longer appear on maps they cannot apply to.
- Sextants can be used on an Atlas map that already has a sextant mod. This will reroll a new Sextant mod in its place.
- In addition to disabling or upgrading sextants that were not rewarding or impactful enough, we're also adding a large number of new sextant effects. These new sextant effects perform a variety of roles: Some reward players for playing specific types of maps, some mitigate the effects of some of the more dangerous or restrictive map mods, some add new effects that increase your speed or damage while increasing the map's challenge, and others add interesting new monsters to slay.
The following Sextant mods can no longer be rolled:
- Items dropped by Unique Boss are Corrupted
- Players and Monsters have increased Damage per Curse on them
- Players and Monsters have increased Critical Strike Chance
- Maps have an additional random Property
- Areas contain Forsaken Masters
- Randomly dropped Items are Normal instead of Magic
- Living Weapons
- Players and Monsters take increased Damage while stationary
- While on Elemental Ground, Players have increased Damage of the associated Damage Type
- Strongbox contents are Mirrored
- The drop rate of Cartographer's Sextants has been increased.
- Increased the drop rate of Cartographer's Sextants.
ru:Секстант мастера картоходца