Jump to navigation Jump to search
June 16, 2016
June 22, 2016
June 30, 2016
- Added 3D art for the following Unique Items: VarunastraVarunastra
Vaal BladeOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (136.8-182) to (298.8-372)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 1.1 metresRequires Level 64, 113 Str, 113 Dex+460 to Accuracy Rating(80-100)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (30-45) to (80-100) Physical Damage
Grants (2-3) Mana per Enemy Hit
Counts as all One Handed Melee Weapon Types"Painful suicide in the hands of a fool,
Creative death in the hands of a master."
- Icius Perandus, Antiquities Collection, Item 2992, TrypanonTrypanon
Great MalletTwo Hand Mace
Physical Damage: 43-88
Critical Strike Chance: 100.00%
Attacks per Second: 0.62
Weapon Range: 13.0 metresRequires Level 40, 131 Str30% increased Stun Duration on Enemies50% reduced Attack Speed
This Weapon's Critical Strike Chance is 100%"Though ingenius instruments have been found,
it seems surgery before thaumaturgy
was not so delicate."
- Icius Perandus, Antiquities Collection, Item 3546, Rat's NestRat's Nest
Ursine PeltEvasion: (690-812)Requires Level 55, 114 Dex15% increased Attack Speed
(60-75)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
150% increased Evasion Rating
(20-25)% increased Rarity of Items found
10% increased Movement Speed
10% reduced Character SizeA lad with no fear of the pest
Let rats fill his helmet in jest
When they picked his skull clean
Where his head should have been
Was naught but a vermin-filled nest! and ClayshaperClayshaper
Rock BreakerOne Handed Mace
Physical Damage: (61-67) to (103-109)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.24-1.26)
Weapon Range: 11.0 metresRequires Level 41, 134 Str15% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdGrants Level 12 Summon Stone Golem Skill
Adds (24-30) to (34-40) Physical Damage
(8-10)% increased Attack Speed
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems
Golems have (96-120) to (132-160) Added Attack Physical DamageThere is nothing, flesh, spirit, or stone
Free from our hunger for dominion..
- We have reset all sound volume sliders and the Reverb setting now that sound is working properly with the new sound system. Previous volume settings wouldn't result in a great audio environment. Reverb was reset because many users turned it off to try to help with sound problems we had just after launch. Now that it's all working, these settings have been restored so that everything sounds great. Feel free to change them as desired.
- When buying Mystery Boxes, you no longer have to repeatedly open the purchase screen after each purchase.
- More assets have been added to the preload system, further reducing stuttering during gameplay.
- Various updates and fixes have been made for game audio.
Character and Balance Notes
- The Chieftain skill Hinekora, Death's Fury has been changed to Physical Damage gained as Fire is granted when you or your totems have killed recently, not just when you have.
- Creating multiple mines with Vaal skills now correctly consumes souls for each use and checks that you have enough souls.
- Cooldown Recovery Speed no longer references traps on the character screen as it can apply to things other than traps now.
- Flasks will now correctly show as unusable if their level requirement is too high for the character.
- Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.
- Prismatic JewelsPrismatic JewelPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. now have the correct socketed art.
- Offerings to the GoddessOffering to the GoddessIt is time for the Goddess to give her final verdict.
Your fate rests in her even hands.Travel to the Aspirants' Plaza and spend this item to open the Eternal Labyrinth. now follow map-to-maker rules correctly. We also fixed a bug where it would not drop when the map maker was absent.
- The Offering to the Goddess item can no longer be corrupted.
- The Endgame Labyrinth treasure chest that drops Offering to the Goddess now only drops one rather than two.
- The payload-like gauntlet in the labyrinth now caps monsters spawns past a reasonable time for completing the gauntlet.
- Fixed various potential dead ends and progress blocking layouts in the Endgame Labyrinth.
- Added two more prophecies and one prophecy chain.
- The Hidden Vaal PathwaysHidden Vaal PathwaysAncient foes open new paths to the land they left barren.You will enter a hidden Vaal area that contains powerful enemies.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character. prophecy now triggers in any area you enter that can support a side area, rather than with a low random chance.
- The seal costs of Unique and Fated Unique prophecies have been reduced. They now occur less often, reducing the amount of backtracking in the end-game.
- The occurrence chances of various prophecies have been reduced with the goal of less backtracking in the end-game.
- Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's TroveThe Emperor's TroveLost in his own creation, the Emperor leaves a generous parting gift for the precise.You will slay Izaro and he will drop an extra Treasure Key.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.
- Some prophecies have been disabled from triggering in problematic unique maps.
- Silver CoinsSilver CoinStack Size: 30Cross Navali's palm with silver to receive a prophecy.
Shift click to unstack. will no longer be allocated to monsters that have no drops or use suicide attacks.
- Beyond portals for the Mysterious Invaders prophecy will now close when the pack has been killed.
- Prophecy monsters using Chaos Bombs now have a description showing this.
- The Nemesis of GreedNemesis of GreedA collector of antiquities doubles their treasures, relinquishing them only with their final breath.You will slay a rare but powerful foe who then drops two unique items instead of one.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character. prophecy is no longer available in Normal Difficulty.
- Fixed an exploit case with chain prophecies where players could get the final part of a chain after consuming that final part but not yet completing it.
- Fixed an exploit with Anarchy's End where you could partially complete it to get more divination card drops. Now, it will only drop as many cards as you have not already gained from a particular stage of the prophecy, until that stage is fully completed.
- Fixed an issue where a location's validity as a target prevented skills from being cast even when this skill did not require a target. For example, auras could be prevented from casting.
- Fixed a bug where some players could not get credit for completing Labyrinth trials.
- Fixed an issue where Conduit of Storms was described as Conduit of Frost.
- Fixed a bug where Hexproof monsters were immune to curses, rather than being Hexproof.
- Fixed an issue where Ancestral Totems displayed the wrong name. They now just display Totem.
- Fixed a bug where you could get additional block chance despite having the No Block Chance mod on Kongming's StratagemKongming's Stratagem
Ancient Spirit ShieldEnergy Shield: (133-180)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 45, 110 Int(5-10)% increased Spell DamageTrigger Level 20 Fog of War when your Trap is triggered
+(20-30) to Intelligence
(250-300)% increased Energy Shield
(30-50)% increased Fire Damage with Hits and Ailments against Blinded Enemies
30% reduced Spell Damage taken from Blinded Enemies
No Chance to BlockThose who are skilled in combat do not become angered.
Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before they fight,
while the ignorant fight to win..
- Fixed an issue where you could get the Frenzy charge buff icon with zero charges.
- Fixed a bug where Inspired LearningInspired Learning
Crimson JewelRadius: SmallWith 4 Notables Allocated in Radius, When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain 1 of its Modifiers for 20 secondsIf you do not learn from a won battle
then you have already lost the war.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. and HeadhunterHeadhunter
Leather BeltRequires Level 40+(25-40) to maximum Life+(40-55) to Strength
+(40-55) to Dexterity
+(50-60) to maximum Life
(20-30)% increased Damage with Hits against Rare monsters
When you Kill a Rare monster, you gain its Modifiers for 60 seconds"A man's soul rules from a cavern of bone, learns and
judges through flesh-born windows. The heart is meat.
The head is where the Man is."
- Lavianga, Advisor to Kaom did not correctly steal mods from Volatile Blood monsters.
- Fixed a bug with Unbearable Whispers VUnbearable Whispers VThe trapped emperor unknowingly protects foul knowledge. Dark pages amongst bright treasures.You will discover a dangerous tome in the final chamber of the Labyrinth.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character., where it would sometimes be consumed and not spawn the boss.
- Fixed a bug where The Mysterious GiftThe Mysterious GiftA merchant seeks to trade misfitting gifts. Five for one, but what is the one?You will trade five unique items with a vendor.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character. prophecy could be fulfilled without granting the player a unique item. This stemmed from changing items in the vendor window after the criteria for the prophecy had been met.
- Fixed an issue where spectres in your hideout could summon an unlimited number of zombie minions by leaving and entering the hideout repeatedly.
- Fixed a memory issue with Blade VortexBlade VortexCritical, Spell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Cost: (6-16) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%
AoE Radius: 15Requires Level 12This spell creates ethereal blades which orbit in an area around you, dealing damage every 0.6 seconds to all enemies in their radius. As more blades are added, the damage becomes greater and more frequent.Deals (3-128) to (5-191) Physical Damage
Base duration is 4.00 seconds
+(0-0.2) metres to radius
35% increased Hit Rate for each blade
35% more Damage for each blade
Can have up to 10 active spinning blades
10% increased Critical Strike Chance for each blade
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug introduced with the Taunt changes where self-targeting skills and heavily-scripted boss fights could be interrupted by taunts.
- Fixed a bug with the Echo of the Vaal from the Vaal InvasionVaal InvasionAt the site of a great atrocity, the shadows of the distant past hang over the risen red army.You will find Vaal invaders in the Temple of Lunaris and destroy the monster who is leading them.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character. prophecy, where if it used Freezing Pulse it could sometimes not use any other skills.
- Fixed a bug with The Aesthete's SpiritThe Aesthete's SpiritThe echo of the Aesthete haunts her greatest creation, bestowing great powers once more.You will find the tormented spirit of Shavronne near Brutus. You will slay Brutus while he is possessed by her spirit.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character. prophecy that could cause it to become impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where Trickster's Shade Form attack or cast speed bonus could be kept up permanently.
- Fixed an issue where some accounts could not complete the Activate Normal Waypoints challenge.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Bond of Chaos Bloodline beam's area of effect to be too large.
- Fixed a bug where the Animate WeaponAnimate WeaponDuration, Minion, Spell, Physical
Cost: (4-16) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 4Animates a Melee Weapon Item or Lingering Blade to fight by your side. You cannot animate unidentified Weapons. Will not animate weapons with 6 sockets. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Base duration is 40.00 seconds
Can use Items requiring up to Level (9-100)
Minions' Attacks deal (5-126) to (8-184) additional Physical Damage
Animated Lingering Blades deal (1-17) to (2-80) Added Attack Physical Damage
Minions deal (0-38)% more Damage
Maximum (5-14) Animated Weapons
Minions have (0-38)% more Attack Speed
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
Minions have 1% increased Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. duration mod on Jorrhast's BlacksteelJorrhast's Blacksteel
SteelheadTwo Hand Mace
Physical Damage: (135-162) to (202.5-243)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.40-1.46)
Weapon Range: 13.0 metresRequires Level 44, 143 Str45% increased Stun Duration on Enemies25% chance to Trigger Level 20 Animate Weapon on Kill
(150-200)% increased Physical Damage
(8-12)% increased Attack Speed
(8-12)% increased Cast Speed
30% less Animate Weapon Duration
Weapons you Animate create an additional copyHis flesh had long turned to dust,
but his vengeance lived on
in every scrap of iron he touched. did not work.
- Fixed a bug where prophecies could be consumed in Izaro's area, but would fail to trigger due to restrictions that prevent additional monsters in the area.
- Fixed a bug where some ranks for races would not appear on the player profile on the website.
- Fixed a bug where Word of Ire was affected by support gems.
- Fixed a bug where the achievement Releaser of Souls would not be awarded.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.3.1 patch:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.3.1 where charges would not reset their timer if you gained a charge when you had your maximum number of charges.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.3.1 where clients with the --nosound option would not start.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.3.1 where some master daily missions could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.3.1 where pet frogs were twice their normal size.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 2.3.1 where if you had map only prophecy it could prevent other prophecies from being completed. Note: This can still happen for a prophecy completed in a town that is older than this hotfix.
The following hotfix was deployed the following day:
- Fixed an instance and client crash introduced in 2.3.1 with Searing Bond.
- Qarl (June 22, 2016). "2.3.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 22, 2016.
- Qarl (June 22, 2016). "2.3.1 Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 22, 2016.
- GGG_Neon (June 23, 2016). "2.3.1 Hotfix (Friday 2:00pm NZ Time)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 24, 2016.