List of corruption implicit modifiers that can spawn on Jewels (base jewel, timeless jewel and cluster jewel). Modifiers from the same group can not spawn together.
The lists below displays jewel corruption implicit modifiers where all spawn weights have been set to zero.
Note: 2% increased Reservation Efficiency of SkillsV2ReducedManaReservationCorrupted
2% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills no longer be obtained just due to the reservation rework in version 3.16.0; it is replaced by another mod with different backend code, but same mod text
- Chance to Avoid being Ignited, Chilled, Frozen, Shocked, Poisoned, Bleeding and Stunned Jewel Corruption modifiers can no longer roll. These have been replaced with the following Jewel Corruption modifiers:
- 20-25% reduced Ignite Duration on you.
- 20-25% reduced Effect of Chill on you.
- 20-25% reduced Effect of Shock on you.
- 20-25% reduced Poison Duration on you.
- 20-25% reduced Bleed Duration on you.
- 20-25% reduced Effect of Curses on you.
- The mod "Enemies have -2% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits" is rewording as "Overwhelm 2% Physical Damage Reduction", affects all items. [Undocumented This change was not documented by any official sources. It was discovered through player testing or datamining.]
- Corrupting jewels can now grant "Enemies have -2% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits" as an implicit.
- Added new corrupted implicits which can appear on items corrupted by Vaal OrbsStack Size: 20Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictablyRight click this item then left click an item to corrupt it. Corrupted items cannot be modified again.
Shift click to unstack., bringing the total to approximately 176. Many of the old implicits were buffed or moved to different items, and some were disabled. Generally, corrupted implicits are now more powerful on average.
ru:Список оскверненных свойств самоцветов