Melding of the Flesh
Melding of the Flesh
Cobalt JewelLimited to: 1(-80--70)% to all Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead"We awoke to a sudden jungle rupturing the valleys of our home.
Grasping limbs coiled around us, into us. We sank into each other,
then rose into the living sky. My family screams alongside me still."Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.Acquisition
Drops from the Eater of Worlds.Vendor Offer
1x Scroll FragmentMetadata
Item class: Jewel
- -X% to all Elemental Resistances can be used to get closer to the -200% Resistance cap for items like Doryani's PrototypeDoryani's Prototype
Saint's HauberkArmour: (1107-1488)
Energy Shield: (190-255)
Movement Speed: -5%Requires Level 67, 109 Str, 94 Int(150-200)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(60-90) to maximum Life
Deal no Non-Lightning Damage
Armour also applies to Lightning Damage taken from Hits
Lightning Resistance does not affect Lightning Damage taken
Nearby Enemies have Lightning Resistance equal to yours"This was the first step in some grand design,
lost to the ages, now ours to decipher."
- Dominus, High Templar.
- Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead will override your non-highest Elemental Max Res values to be of an equivalent cap for calculating functional, overcapped, and missing resistances. Note that the actual resists will still have to be obtained through gear, passives, and skills.
- For example, if your Max Resists are 85% Fire/75% Cold/76% Lightning, equipping this jewel will cause the player to be treated as if they had 85% Fire/85% Cold/85% Lightning Max Res.
- In the above example, obtaining additional Cold or Lightning Max Res will not have effect, unless the value becomes 86% or greater, causing it to be the new highest Maximum Elemental Resistance. This is to prevent looping.
- Even if only the highest Max Res is reduced (such as via Guardian of the Phoenix's stacking debuff), the other Max Res values will also functionally decrease (as you do not actually have 90% Cold or Lightning Max Res).
This item can be acquired from the following monsters: