Melding of the Flesh
Melding of the Flesh
Cobalt JewelLimited to: 1-(80-70)% to all Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead
-(6-4)% to all maximum Elemental Resistances"We awoke to a sudden jungle rupturing the valleys of our home.
Grasping limbs coiled around us, into us. We sank into each other,
then rose into the living sky. My family screams alongside me still."Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.Acquisition
Drop restrictedVendor Offer
8x Alchemy Shard
5x Alteration ShardMetadata
Item class: Jewel
- -X% to all Elemental Resistances can be used to get closer to the -200% Resistance cap for items like Doryani's PrototypeDoryani's Prototype
Saint's HauberkArmour: (1107-1488)
Energy Shield: (190-255)
Movement Speed: -5%Requires Level 67, 109 Str, 94 Int(150-200)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(60-90) to maximum Life
Deal no Non-Lightning Damage
Armour also applies to Lightning Damage taken from Hits
Lightning Resistance does not affect Lightning Damage taken
Nearby Enemies have Lightning Resistance equal to yours"This was the first step in some grand design,
lost to the ages, now ours to decipher."
- Dominus, High Templar.
- Elemental Resistances are capped by your highest Maximum Elemental Resistance instead will override your non-highest Elemental Max Res values to be of an equivalent cap for calculating functional, overcapped, and missing resistances. Note that the actual resistances will still need to be obtained through items, passives, and skills.
- For example, if your default Max Resists are 90% Fire/75% Cold/75% Lightning, equipping this jewel (with a -5% to all maximum Elemental Resistances roll) will cause the player to be treated as if they had 85% Fire/85% Cold/85% Lightning Max Res.
- In the above example, obtaining additional Cold or Lightning Max Res will not have effect, unless the value becomes 86% or greater, causing it to be the new highest Maximum Elemental Resistance. This is to prevent recursion.
- Even if only the highest Max Res is reduced (such as via Guardian of the Phoenix's stacking max Fire Resistance reduction debuff), the other maximum resistance values will also functionally decrease (as you do not actually have 85% Cold or Lightning Max Res).
This item has synergies with items that provide maximum Resistances such as Aegis AuroraAegis Aurora
Champion Kite ShieldChance to Block: 32%
Energy Shield: (176-250)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 62, 85 Str, 85 Int(300-400)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
+5% to maximum Cold Resistance
+6% Chance to Block
Recover Energy Shield equal to 2% of Armour when you Block
(10-20)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack SkillsBorn from the marriage of ice and sky,
the aurora evokes both awe and power. and The Brine CrownThe Brine Crown
Prophet CrownArmour: (761-1032)
Energy Shield: (108-148)Requires Level 63, 85 Str, 62 Int(240-300)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+(80-100) to maximum Life
+3% to maximum Cold Resistance
Cannot be Frozen
+1500 Armour while stationary
15% chance to create Chilled Ground when Hit with an AttackGreatest is the Brine King's domain,
and every day it grows a little greater,
not through force, but patience., as well as specific element Purity Aura skills like Purity of IcePurity of IceAura, Spell, AoE, Cold
Reservation: 35% Mana
Cooldown Time: 1.20 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: Instant
AoE Radius: 36Requires Level 24Casts an aura that grants cold resistance to you and your allies.+(0-1.9) metres to radius
You and nearby allies gain (22-41)% additional Cold Resistance
You and nearby allies gain (0-4)% additional maximum Cold Resistance
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
2% increased Area of EffectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
Melding of the Flesh has restrictions on where or how it can drop. It cannot be chanced.
This item can be acquired from the following monsters:
The following item skins apply only to Melding of the Flesh:
|Cocooning Melding of the FleshCocooning Melding of the FleshPassive Jewel SkinThe Cocooning Melding of the Flesh envelopes your character in a protective bubble when you take elemental damage.||The Cocooning Melding of the Flesh envelopes your character in a protective bubble when you take elemental damage.|
Melding of the Flesh has a legacy variant.
|Version discontinued||Stats Compare each legacy variant to the current variant.