Ruby FlaskLasts (3.20-4.80) Seconds
Consumes (45-50) of 50 Charges on use
+50% to Fire Resistance
20% less Fire Damage takenRequires Level 68(125-150)% increased Charges per use
(60-40)% less Duration
(10-20)% increased Area of Effect during Flask Effect
Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles during Flask EffectAll things must die.
Whether you burn out or explode is up to you.Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.Acquisition
Drop restrictedVendor Offer
8x Alchemy Shard
6x Alteration ShardMetadata
Item class: Utility Flask
Dying Sun is a unique Ruby FlaskRuby FlaskLasts 8.00 Seconds
Consumes 20 of 50 Charges on use
+50% to Fire Resistance
20% less Fire Damage takenRequires Level 18Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters..
- Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles during Flask Effect:
- Player can stack increased flask effect mod (such as Flasks applied to you have #% increased Effect from belt) to 50%+ increased, so that the flask effect would be fires 3 additional projectiles instead of 2 additional. This can be achieved by passive skill from the main tree, from cluster jewel, from jewel implicit (crafted from Vivid Parasite harvest crafting), from unique jewel Conqueror's PotencyConqueror's Potency
Cobalt JewelLimited to: 14% increased Effect of your Curses
Flasks applied to you have 8% increased Effect
3% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your SkillsWhat you earn is almost as important as what you take.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket., belt mod, etc.
- (125-150)% increased Charges per use:
- The mod is additive to other increase/reduced flask charges used modifiers, such as #% reduced Flask Charges used modifier from the belt. Despite the item mod stated "charge", it means flask charge instead of power charge, frenzy charge or endurance charge, etc.
- (40-60)% less Duration This mod is multiplicative to the effect of the flask quality.
Dying Sun has restrictions on where or how it can drop. It cannot be chanced.
This item can be acquired from the following monsters:
Dying Sun can be created from the following recipes:
|2||The Progeny of LunarisThe Progeny of Lunaris2Dying SunBorn beneath silver light, bearing Lunaris' mark.|
Conjuring all his might, the Prodigy turned light to dark.
|1||The VoidThe Void1Reach into the Void and claim your prize.||Random divination card set exchange||A|
The following item skins apply only to Dying Sun:
|Celestial Dying SunCelestial Dying SunFlask SkinProjectiles fired take on a celestial form while your Dying Sun is active.||Projectiles fired take on a celestial form while your Dying Sun is active.|
Dying Sun has legacy variants.
|Version Discontinued||Modifiers Compare each legacy variant to the current variant.
- It is not stated in the patch note, but the new default range for the legacy mod #% reduced Duration is (70-80)%, thus using a Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the numeric values of the random modifiers on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. on a legacy Dying Sun (3.15.X version), will reroll the value and never able to restored to within the old default range (40-60)%.
- Using a Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the numeric values of the random modifiers on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. on a legacy Dying Sun with the explicit modifier (15-25)% increased Area of Effect during Flask Effect (or 30% increased Area of Effect during Flask Effect for double legacy Dying Sun) will potentially decrease the value of that modifier to (10-20)%