September 12, 2023
September 20, 2023
October 1, 2023
This patch contains another batch of Voidborn reliquary submissions, updates to the allocation of items such as Logbooks and Scarabs, and bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.
- Added 994 more foiled Unique Item options that the Voidborn Reliquary can yield, in addition to 507 that were added with the 3.22.0 patch.
- Logbooks and Atlas Memories now allocate based on the item allocation option selected, rather than always Free for All allocation.
- Divine VesselDivine VesselUnique Boss deals 10% increased Damage
Unique Boss has 10% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Unique Boss has 10% increased Life
Unique Boss has 20% increased Area of EffectPower is a curious thing.
It can be contained, hidden, locked away,
and yet it always breaks free.Can be used in a personal Map Device, allowing you to capture the Soul of the Map's Boss. The Vessel containing the captured Soul can be retrieved from the Map Device. You must be in the Map when the boss is defeated.s and Scarabs now allocate based on the item allocation option selected, rather than always allocating to the Map owner.
- When going to apply an Incubator, items with an Incubator already applied to them now display an Incubator icon in the bottom right corner.
- Fixed a bug where Xesht-Ula, the Open Hand, was not dropping any items on death.
- Fixed a bug where Buffs with a count, such as Momentum, were not showing the count if it was not larger than 1.
- Fixed a bug where gaining Momentum while channelling a supported skill was not dynamically updating attack speed correctly, only updating the buff count visual.
- Fixed a bug where Warcries supported by Corrupting CryCorrupting Cry SupportAoE, Physical, Support, Warcry, Duration
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 1000%Requires Level 31Supports warcry skills. Cannot modify the skills of minions.Supported Skills Cost Life instead of Mana
Supported Skills have 20% less Area of Effect
Corrupted Blood inflicted by Supported Warcries deals (45.9-601.5) base Physical Damage per second
Supported Warcries inflict Corrupted Blood on the first
enemy Hit by each Attack they Exert
Corrupted Blood inflicted by Supported Warcries has a Base Duration of 2 seconds
Supported Warcries inflict 4 Corrupted Blood Debuffs
Additional Effects From 1-20% Quality:
Supported Skills have (0.5-10)% increased Area of EffectThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. were not applying Corrupted Blood with exerted LacerateLacerateAttack, AoE, Physical, Melee
Cost: 8 Mana
Attack Speed: 60% of base
Attack Damage: (100-154)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (100-154)%
AoE Radius: 38Requires Level 12Slashes twice, releasing waves of force that damage enemies they hit. Enemies in the middle of the slashes can be hit by both. The slashes will have a chance to inflict bleeding in Blood Stance, or have a wider angle in Sand Stance. Can be used with Axes and Swords. You are in Blood Stance by default.(5-75) to (8-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
+(0-0.9) metres to radius
(50-88)% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance
25% chance to cause Bleeding while in Blood Stance
50% increased angle while in Sand Stance
Additional Effects From 1-20% Quality:
(1-20)% increased Attack Speed if you've changed Stance RecentlyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. attacks.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian's Harmony of Purpose buff description was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the Damage Taken Recouped as Mana modifier had the Life item modifier tag.
- Fixed a bug where the fourth and fifth tiers of the Chaosborn Body ArmourChaosborn Body ArmourArmour SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped Body Armour to the Chaosborn Body Armour. While equipped and upgraded through Crucible Challenge Completion, a spirit of Anarchy will comment on your actions where it sees fit. microtransaction could remove the effects of some back attachment microtransactions.
- Fixed a wonky interaction between the Voidborn Body ArmourVoidborn Body ArmourArmour SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped body armour to the Voidborn Body Armour. Your character floats through the air, even in combat areas. and Godslayer's PrideGodslayer's PrideAmulet SkinChange the appearance of your equipped Amulet to the Godslayer's Pride. Amulet microtransactions.
- Fixed an instance crash.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
- Kieren_GGG (September 20, 2023). "3.22.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 10, 2023.