35% increased Effect of Withered 
For the Vaal-themed item modifier, see Corrupted
Corruption is a notable passive skill that grants increased Effect of Withered.
The increased effect of wither granted by this notable does not affect wither inflicted by minions.
As of version 3.19.0, the passive skill cluster is located at the top of the tree, aka Witch area. Heart of Darkness is in the same cluster. The cluster shares the same connection small passive node with Brand Equity, Prism Weave and Unnatural Calm clusters.
Blight anointment to unlock the passive:
- Corruption has changed to only have 35% increased Effect of Withered
- The Corruption cluster has moved to where Whispers of Doom used to be. It now has 6 passives, with the original passives making up the entry and left path. The notable now grants 0.2% of Chaos damage leeched as Energy Shield. The right path grants 4% Chaos Resistance penetration on each passive.
- (not in patch note) Now has 25% increased Chaos Damage (up from 15%), has new mod 20% increased Effect of Withered
- Removed the mods 15% increased Damage over Time and +10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
- Among the loot dropped by the Blight, you'll find Oils, a new type of item. With three oils, Cassia can Anoint your amulet with one of the Notable Passives from the Passive Skill Tree, opening up incredibly powerful new build possibilities!
- (not in patch note) The increased Chaos Damage has changed back to 15% (up from 10%).
- The increased Damage over Time has changed to 15% (up from 10%)
- The Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier has changed to 10% (up from 8%) and now became Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
- The Corruption wheel (north of the Witch) now also grants a total of +11% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier. The Corruption notable now grants 10% increased Damage over Time (down from 15%) and 10% increased Chaos Damage (down from 15%).
- Changes related to damage from Poison, Chaos and Damage over time.
- The area surrounding the Witch, Shadow and Ranger has been redesigned.
- New groups of passives have been added for Chaos Damage and Damage over Time.