10% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on Enemies
15% increased maximum Mana
+25 to maximum Mana 
Revelry is a notable passive skill that grants increased and flat maximum mana. It also grants increased effect of auras on enemies.
The aura mod granted by Revelry will increase the effect of auras such as Pride and Flesh and Stone that affect enemies rather than the player.
Blight anointment to unlock the passive:
- No longer grants +2 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks. Now grants 10% increased Effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on Enemies. [Undocumented This change was not documented by any official sources. It was discovered through player testing or datamining.]
- No longer provides Mana Gained on Kill. +20 maximum Mana added. Percent increased maximum Mana changed from 8% to 15%.
- Revelry also grants mana.
- The Templar, Marauder, and Duelist starting areas have been reworked significantly.
- The area surrounding the Witch, Shadow and Ranger has been redesigned. Many clusters throughout the tree now have new notables.