Bonuses from the Life Mastery can be allocated for one passive point after allocating a notable passive skill within an applicable cluster.
- Introduced a new Recovery Mastery, which replaces the Life Mastery in the Vampirism, Infused Flesh, and Hearty passive clusters.
- Introduced a new Stun Mastery, which replaces the Attack Mastery in the Goliath passive cluster, the Life Mastery in the Unfaltering passive cluster, and is also found on in the new Trial of the Faith, Conjured Barrier and Perfectionist passive clusters.
- Now have 6 Life Mastery options:
- (New) 10% more Maximum Life if you have at least 6 Life Masteries allocated
- (New) 15% increased maximum Life if there are no Life Modifiers on Equipped Body Armour
- +50 to maximum Life
- (New) You count as on Low Life while at 55% of maximum Life or below
- (New) You count as on Full Life while at 90% of maximum Life or above
- (New) Skills cost Life instead of 30% of Mana Cost
- 10% increased maximum Life, 10% reduced Life Recovery rate
- Regenerate 2% of Life per second while moving
- 15% reduced Life Cost of Skills
- Nearby Enemies have 50% reduced Life Regeneration Rate
- Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency
- The "50% increased Life Recovery from Flasks when used on Low Life" Life Mastery has been replaced with "Nearby Enemies have 50% reduced Life Regeneration Rate."