Wings of Entropy

From Path of Exile Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wings of Entropy
Ezomyte Axe
Two Handed Axe
Physical Damage: (139.2-156.6) to (209.6-235.8)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.35
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
Requires Level 62, 140 Str, 86 Dex(7-10)% Chance to Block Spell Damage
+(8-12)% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
(60-80)% increased Physical Damage
Adds (75-100) to (165-200) Fire Damage in Main Hand
Adds (75-100) to (165-200) Chaos Damage in Off Hand
Counts as Dual Wielding
Fire and Anarchy are the most reliable agents of change.
Vendor Offer
16x Alchemy Shard
5x Alteration Shard
Weapon DPS
Physical: (235.4-264.9)
Phys+Chaos: (235.4-264.9)
Total: (235.4-264.9)
Metadata
Item class: Two-Handed Axe

Wings of Entropy is a unique Ezomyte AxeEzomyte AxeTwo Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 87-131
Critical Strike Chance: 5.70%
Attacks per Second: 1.35
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
Requires Level 62, 140 Str, 86 Dex
.

Modifiers

Counts as Dual Wielding – Using Wings of Entropy counts as dual wielding, and therefore it benefits from the more attack speed and additional block chance of dual wielding. It also benefits from any modifiers pertaining to either dual wielding or two-handed weapons, but not one-handed weapons. However, it cannot be used to perform skills that require a two-handed weapon, such as SweepSweepAttack, AoE, Physical, Melee
Level: (1-20)
Cost: 8 Mana
Attack Speed: 70% of base
Attack Damage: (170-281)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (170-281)%
AoE Radius: 26
Requires Level 12Swings a two handed melee weapon in a circle, knocking back monsters around the character.Knocks Enemies Back on Hit
(5-75) to (8-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
+(0-0.4) metres to radius

Additional Effects From 1-20% Quality:
+(0.02-0.4) metres to radius
Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.
. Wings of Entropy also opens new possibilities for skill and support choices because it provides the potential for dual wielding with a six-linked weapon, an option not normally available since one-handed weapons can have at most three sockets.

Main hand and off hand: Since Wings of Entropy counts as dual-wielding, each of the main and off hand weapon damages can be modified separately. Both share the same base physical damage, but the main hand deals additional fire damage while the off hand deals additional chaos damage. Similarly, allocating the Ambidexterity passive skill will modify each hand separately.

Item acquisition

Wings of Entropy can drop anywhere. It can be chanced.

Recipes

Wings of Entropy can be created from the following recipes:

AmountPartDescriptionMeta
5The Battle BornThe Battle Born5Axe"No man can best me, no demon can fell me. For I vanquish all with my axe!"Random axeA
4Atziri's ArsenalAtziri's Arsenal4Weapon
Corrupted
In the prison of all sins, will you grasp godhood or sorrow? Only hope lies under the shadows.
Random corrupted weaponA
7PrejudicePrejudice7Item
Influenced Item
One who is blinded by their past may only see a sliver of the present.
Random influenced itemA
6Costly CurioCostly Curio6Item
Double-Influenced Item
"Oh no, I couldn't possibly afford this fine artefact. I'm... just looking."
Random double-influenced itemA
8Arrogance of the VaalArrogance of the Vaal8Item
Two-Implicit
Corrupted
Discovery can lead to beauty, or it can lead to ruin.
Random two-implicit corrupted itemA
4Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise.
Random itemA
1Singular IncubatorSingular IncubatorStack Size: 10Adds an incubated Unique item to an equippable item
Item drops after killing {0} monsters
Right click this item then left click an item to apply it. The Incubated item drops after killing a specific number of monsters.
Random itemA
1The VoidThe Void1Reach into the Void and claim your prize.Random divination card set exchangeA

Legacy variants

Wings of Entropy has legacy variants.

Version discontinued Base item Required level Stats Compare each legacy variant to the current variant.
  • Stat line – Same as current variant
  • Stat line – Different from current variant

3.11.0 Sundering AxeSundering AxeTwo Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 74-155
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
Requires Level 60, 149 Str, 76 Dex+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding
60
  • (6-7)% Chance to Block Spell Damage
  • +8% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
  • (100-120)% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds (55-65) to (100-120) Fire Damage in Main Hand
  • Adds (55-65) to (100-120) Chaos Damage in Off Hand
  • Counts as Dual Wielding
3.4.0 Sundering AxeSundering AxeTwo Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 74-155
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
Requires Level 60, 149 Str, 76 Dex+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding
60
  • 7(7)% Chance to Block Spell Damage[a]
  • +8% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
  • (100-120)% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds (55-65 to 100-120) Fire Damage in Main Hand
  • Adds (55-65 to 100-120) Chaos Damage in Off Hand
  • Counts as Dual Wielding
2.0.0 Sundering AxeSundering AxeTwo Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 74-155
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
Requires Level 60, 149 Str, 76 Dex+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding
60
  • 7(7)% Chance to Block Spell Damage[a]
  • +8% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
  • (80-120)% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds (55-65 to 100-120) Fire Damage in Main Hand
  • Adds (55-65 to 100-120) Chaos Damage in Off Hand
  • Counts as Dual Wielding
1.3.0 Sundering AxeSundering AxeTwo Handed Axe
Physical Damage: 74-155
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
Requires Level 60, 149 Str, 76 Dex+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding
60
  • 7(7)% Chance to Block Spell Damage[a]
  • +10% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding
  • (80-120)% increased Physical Damage
  • Adds (55-65 to 100-120) Fire Damage in Main Hand
  • Adds (55-65 to 100-120) Chaos Damage in Off Hand
  • Counts as Dual Wielding

Design attribution

Wings of Entropy was created by supporter Kohrock.[1]

Alternate artwork

Foil version from the Ancient Reliquary.

Gallery

Related items

Version history

Version Changes
3.11.0
  • Now on an Ezomyte AxeEzomyte AxeTwo Handed Axe
    Physical Damage: 87-131
    Critical Strike Chance: 5.70%
    Attacks per Second: 1.35
    Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
    Requires Level 62, 140 Str, 86 Dex
    basetype, though existing items remain on a Sundering AxeSundering AxeTwo Handed Axe
    Physical Damage: 74-155
    Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
    Attacks per Second: 1.30
    Weapon Range: 1.3 metres
    Requires Level 60, 149 Str, 76 Dex+20% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Bleeding
    . Now grants a 7-10% chance to block Spell hits (from 6-7%), 8-12% chance to block Attack hits (from 8%), has 75-100 to 165-200 added Fire Damage for Main Hand attacks and 75-100 to 165-200 added Chaos Damage for Off Hand attacks. It now has 60-80% increased Physical Damage (from 100-120%) due to the change in basetype. Existing versions of this item can be updated to new values with a Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the values of the random modifiers on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it..
3.4.0
  • Items which previously applied your block chance to spells have all been updated to the new "chance to Block Spell Damage". Existing versions of these uniques will have different values to new versions and CANNOT be updated with a Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the values of the random modifiers on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it..
  • Existing versions now have +7% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +(6-7)%.
2.0.0
  • Increased Local Physical Damage Mod increased to 100-120%.
1.3.0
  • Chance to block has been reduced from 10% to 8%.
1.0.2
  • Introduced to the game.

Notes

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 A legacy Wings of Entropy dropped before version 3.4.0 cannot have the value of its modifier, 7% Chance to Block Spell Damage, be raised above 7% using a Blessed OrbBlessed OrbStack Size: 20Randomises the values of the implicit modifiers of an itemRight click this item then left click another item to apply it..

References

  1. ignarsoll (July 24, 2013 (Last edited on July 16, 2015)). "Unique Item List - 300 of 419". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 2, 2021.

ru:Крылья энтропии