Jump to navigation Jump to search
October 13, 2022
November 2, 2022
December 1, 2022
This patch adds support for our upcoming November events and an update to our sound effects engine, alongside some improvements and bug fixes.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- It is no longer possible to use a Blood-filled VesselBlood-filled VesselItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaCan be used in a personal Map Device. alongside Maps that don't contain monsters, as Ritual Altars would not be spawned.
- Fixed a bug where the Yugul Pantheon Power was not reducing reflected chaos damage taken by players.
- Fixed a bug where Atlas Memories could drop as normal rarity.
- Fixed a bug where Harbinger Portals in Atlas Memories could rarely fail to close when all Harbingers were defeated as they were being healed by monster modifiers. As a result, Harbinger Portals can no longer recover Life.
- Fixed a bug where using Ctrl+Click on items in the crafting slot of the Blight Stash Tab would not move them to your inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the Invisible Flask Effect microtransaction was not removing the visual effect from Quartz FlaskQuartz FlaskLasts 6.00 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
+10% chance to Suppress Spell DamageRequires Level 27Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. in areas other than towns or hideouts.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Due to the sound effects engine update, this patch is roughly 3GB in size.
- Kieren_GGG (November 2, 2022). "3.19.2 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 4, 2022.