Jump to navigation Jump to search
March 23, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 27, 2020
- Simulacrum SplintersSimulacrum SplinterStack Size: 300Combine 300 Splinters to create a Simulacrum.
Shift click to unstack. now drop in stacks at the completion of a Delirium encounter.
- Made various visual adjustments to Delirium mist to improve visibility of effects below the mist.
- Added a variety of coloured lights to monsters and packs with Delirium on-death modifiers to more clearly represent the type of damage their skills will deal.
- Added visual identifiers to monsters with the following Delirium modifiers to more clearly indicate that they have a modifier: Spatial Distortion, Cascading Storm, Banishing Flame, Winter Whorl, Crushing Terror, Spawn Dead, Shatter Dead and Putrify Dead.
- Improved the telegraphing of skills used by monsters with the Shockbomb and Bolt Cross Delirium modifiers.
- The Vengeful Blast modifier now creates a Fire-damage FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Cost: (4-7) Mana
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion, up to 10 stages.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Damage2% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
1% chance to Poison on Hit0.1 maximum Stages
1% less Cast Speed+0.5 to radius
0.5% less Area of Effect per StageDeals (31-280) to (46-419) Fire Damage
130% more Spell Damage for each stage
60% more Damage with Ailments for each stage
50% chance to Ignite enemies
+3 to Radius for each Stage
10 maximum StagesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. (rather than Cold-damage). Improved the telegraphing of the Flameblast as well.
- Updated the effects of the Vengeful Skyfire meteors.
- Updated the effects and audio of the Crushing Terror telegraph and impact.
- Added a ground target marker for Vengeful Soul's Soul Mortar skill.
- Added a red tint to the homing Delirium volatile monsters and the ground objects which create them.
- Delirium Volatile monsters now have a charge-up animation before they explode, rather than exploding immediately on contact.
- Monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier are no longer targetable when they are exploding.
- The Vengeful Stalker modifier now deals Lightning damage.
- The Vengeful Skyfire modifier now creates more tightly clustered FirestormFirestormSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Cost: (13-25) Mana
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 55%Requires Level 28Flaming bolts rain down over the targeted area. They explode when landing, dealing damage to nearby enemies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Damage0.5% chance to Ignite enemies1% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdBase duration is 1.4 seconds
Deals (23-250) to (35-375) Fire Damage
One impact every 0.2 seconds
First Impact deals 325% more Damage with Hits and Ailments
First Impact has 100% more Area of Effect
Maximum 3 Firestorms at a timePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. impacts.
- Reduced the frequency of the Spawn Dead, Shatter Dead and Putrify Dead Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.
- Reduced the likelihood of the Talisman reward type being chosen for Delirium rewards.
- Reduced the size of the Hysteriagate SimulacrumSimulacrumItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaHow do you defeat that which dwells within you?Can be used in a personal Map Device. area. This results in monster density being similar to that of the other Simulacrum areas.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters were dropping Simulacrum Splinters after the Delirium mist had subsided.
- Fixed a rare bug where Delirium rewards could drop in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where rewards from the additional reward bars added in 3.10.0e did not give credit for the "Obtain Rewards from Delirium Encounters" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where the Devastator, Explosive Force and Unspeakable Gifts Cluster Jewel modifiers were causing monsters that aren't ordinarily able to have their corpses destroyed (such as Piety, the Abomination in the Belly of the Beast Level 2) to explode.
- Fixed a bug where the "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage" stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the "Warcries count as having 10 additional nearby Enemies" stat on the Cry Wolf Cluster Jewel notable didn't work when using Intimidating CryIntimidating CryWarcry, AoE, Duration, Physical
Cost: (13-19) Mana
Cooldown Time: 8.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Use Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 10Performs a warcry, taunting nearby enemies to attack the user and exerting subsequent attacks. Grants a buff which lowers the effect of enemy physical damage reduction against your hits.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate2% increased Warcry SpeedExerted Attacks Overwhelm 0.5% of Physical Damage ReductionExerted Attacks deal 0.5% increased DamageBase duration is (4-4.9) seconds
Buff causes your Hits to Overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction per 5 Power, up to 30%
Exerts the next 2 Melee Attacks you perform
Counts total Power of Enemies in Range
Exerted Attacks deal Double Damage
Enemies Taunted by this Warcry are Intimidated
(0-38)% increased Warcry SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Cluster Jewel into a Rare Cluster Jewel didn't generate an enchantment on the Rare Cluster Jewel.
- Fixed a rare bug where Fury Hound monsters in the Simulacrum could sometimes become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium Unique Items and Cluster Jewels were not dropping at the correct item level in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a bug where Cluster Jewel notables were not being disabled if you had down-leveled below the level requirement of the socketed jewel.
- Fixed a bug where The Ascent was using a Delirium environment.
- You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.
- Areas that have Conqueror Influence can now also have either Shaper or Elder Influence applied to them.
- Divination Cards which award Perandus ManorThe Perandus Manor
Chateau MapMap Level: 72
Map Tier: 5
Item Quantity: (+60%-+100%)
Item Rarity: (+200%-+300%)(100-150)% increased Experience gain
(200-300)% more Rare Monsters
(30-40)% more Monster Life
(16-24)% increased Monster Damage
Area contains Cadiro PerandusForget kings and emperors;
He who holds the coin holds all the power.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. now always do so at a tier that is equivalent to what would be received if you had 4 Watchstones in the appropriate region of your Atlas. Cadiro Perandus will offer Perandus Manor at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas.
- Doryani's MachinariumDoryani's Machinarium
Maze MapMap Level: 72
Map Tier: 5
Item Quantity: (+40%-+60%)
Item Rarity: (+40%-+60%)(20-50)% increased Experience gain
Found Items have 10% chance to drop Corrupted in Area
Unique Boss is augmented by Player choicesWe are ever the makers of our own undoing.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. now drops at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas. This means that if you have 4 Watchstones in the region that contains the Maze MapMaze MapMap Level: 72
Map Tier: 5
Guild Character: lThey live trapped forever in darkness and confusion. We are no different.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., Doryani's Machinarium will drop at its maximum tier.
- Unique Maps and Vaal Temple MapVaal Temple MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: >Voices. Visions. Violence. They will haunt these grounds for all of eternity.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. are no longer highlighted when selecting a Favourite Map.
- x% increased Effect of Auras on You modifiers no longer apply to enemy debuff auras.
- ArcArcSpell, Chaining, Lightning
Cost: (8-23) Mana
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%Requires Level 12An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy, but that secondary arc cannot chain further.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% chance to Shock enemies1% increased Chaining range0.5% increased Damage for each time this Skill has Chained1% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdDeals (6-133) to (33-754) Lightning Damage
10% chance to Shock enemies
Chains +(4-7) Times
(10-29)% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments
15% more Damage for each remaining ChainPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., when triggered, now targets as close to your target as possible.
- Mirage ArchersMirage Archer SupportBow, Attack, Support, Duration
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 130%Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer fires 0.1 additional Projectiles with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer lasts -0.1 secondsSupported Skills have 1% increased Skill Effect DurationMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (40-31)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Maximum 1 Summoned Mirage Archer
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. now release their channelled Snipe at maximum stages.
- Eye Hatcheries created by Metamorph bosses no longer create damaging ground impacts each time they take damage.
- Scale of Esh monsters are now limited to having up to 3 minions at a time.
- Adjusted the physics of the Project WingsProject WingsArmour AttachmentAdds the Project Wings back attachment to any equipped body armour..
- Improved the performance of BladestormBladestormAttack, AoE, Duration, Melee
Cost: 8 Mana
Attack Speed: 70% of base
Attack Damage: (105-150)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (105-150)%Requires Level 28Perform a spinning attack, damaging enemies around you and creating a bladestorm matching your stance. The bladestorm repeatedly damages enemies, based on your weapon damage and attack time, for a duration. Blood bladestorms are stationary and cause Bleeding, while Sand bladestorms move slowly forwards and Blind enemies. Requires a Sword or Axe. You are in Blood Stance by default.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Skill Effect DurationSand Bladestorms move with 1% increased speedBlood Bladestorm deals 2% increased Damage with Ailments2% chance to create the wrong BladestormBase duration is 3 seconds
Bladestorm deals 50% less Damage with Hits and Ailments
(10-12)% more Attack Speed while you're in a Blood Bladestorm
Sand Bladestorms grant (30-38)% increased Movement Speed to you
Maximum of 3 Bladestorms at a time
(70-108)% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood StancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. effects.
- Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience.
- Fixed an issue with the PlayAlertSound parameter in Item Filters not handling the Continue command correctly.
- Fixed a bug where some unique monsters could fail to pathfind to players correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 which caused the "Contains additional Divination Cards that give Corrupted Items" modifier found on Diviner's Strongboxes to not work.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal souls gained when using the Soul RipperSoul Ripper
Quartz FlaskLasts 6.00 Seconds
Consumes 30 of (20-150) Charges on use
+10% chance to Suppress Spell DamageRequires Level 27+(-40-90) to Maximum Charges
Loses all Charges when you enter a new area
Consumes Maximum Charges to use
Gain Vaal Souls equal to Charges Consumed when used"What care have I for their pain? They're already dead."
- Atalui, Vaal PriestessRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique flask were given to a single Vaal skill, rather than being distributed amongst all socketed Vaal skills.
- Fixed a bug where running far away from an upgraded StormbindStormbindSpell, AoE, Channelling, Lightning, Duration, Arcane
Cast Time: 0.20 secRequires Level 28Channel to improve runes placed by Stormbind based on the mana you spend channelling this skill. Release to detonate the targeted rune, which will cause other runes to detonate in a chain reaction.Base duration is 12 seconds
Deals (36-306) to (108-919) Lightning Damage
Runes can be improved 3 times
Runes deal 100% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each time they have been Improved
50% reduced Movement Speed
A Rune is Improved for each (5-24) Mana Spent
Runes have 30% more Area of Effect for each time they have been ImprovedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. rune and then returning to it caused it to visibly appear as if it was unupgraded.
- Fixed a bug where the ground effect from Hunter Influence Basilisk monsters re-appeared if you ran far away from it and then returned.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Trail created by Veritania, The Redeemer lasted forever.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the Sawblades thrown by Truth Extractors bounced forever.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Snipe skill, granted by the AssailumAssailum
Sinner TricorneEvasion: (719-925)Requires Level 64, 138 DexGrants Level 20 Snipe Skill
Socketed Non-Channelling Bow Skills are Triggered by Snipe
Socketed Triggered Bow Skills gain a 0.05 second Cooldown
Socketed Triggered Bow Skills deal 40% less Damage
+(350-500) to Accuracy Rating
+(350-500) to Evasion Rating
+(7-10)% chance to Suppress Spell Damage while Channelling
+(7-10)% chance to Suppress Spell Damage while ChannellingA moment of calm before the battle can end the war. unique helmet, were not correctly removed after using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the visual effects from using FrostblinkFrostblinkSpell, Movement, Duration, Cold, Travel, Blink, AoE
Cost: (12-22) Mana
Cooldown Time: (3.00 sec-2.60 sec)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: Instant
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 140%Teleport to a location, damaging enemies and leaving Chilled ground in an area at both ends of the teleport. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Effect of Cold Ailments1% increased Area of Effect0% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for each Normal or Magic Enemy in Area
2% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for each Rare or Unique Enemy in AreaBase duration is 3 seconds
(15-19)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for each Normal or Magic Enemy in Area
(80-99)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for each Rare or Unique Enemy in Area
Deals (9-832) to (14-1248) Cold Damage
(0-38)% increased maximum travel distance
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could get stuck on your character until you changed areas.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 which could cause the Pier MapPier MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: zMan's reach extends into
the ocean, clawing at
its infinite depths.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. boss to become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug causing the location of Animated Weapons'Animate WeaponDuration, Minion, Spell, Physical
Cost: (4-12) Mana
Cast Time: 0.60 secAnimates a Melee Weapon Item or Lingering Blade to fight by your side. You cannot animate unidentified Weapons. Will not animate weapons with 6 sockets unless specifically targeted. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4PhantasmalMinions have 1% increased Movement SpeedMinions have 0.5% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit1% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copyMinions deal 0 to 5 additional Lightning DamageBase duration is 40 seconds
Can use Items requiring up to Level (9-100)
Minions deal (10-48)% more Damage
Minions have (10-48)% more Attack Speed
Minions' Attacks deal (5-126) to (8-184) additional Physical Damage
Maximum (5-14) Animated Weapons
Animated Lingering Blades deal (1-17) to (2-80) Added Attack Physical DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. health bar to sometimes be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the height of some parts of the Morbid Hideout was incorrect, causing it to interact poorly with a number of hideout decorations.
- Fixed a bug which caused triggered Raging SpiritsSummon Raging SpiritSpell, Minion, Duration, Fire
Cost: (4-12) Mana
Cast Time: 0.50 secSummons a short-lived flaming skull that rushes at nearby enemies and attacks them rapidly. Enemies will not directly engage these spirits, and can pass through them.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMinions have 1% increased DurationMaximum 0.1 Summoned Raging SpiritsMinions can't be Damaged for 0.1 seconds after being SummonedBase duration is 5 seconds
Maximum 20 Summoned Raging Spirits
Minions gain 15% less Added Damage
Minions cannot Taunt EnemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to not attack monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Kinetic BoltKinetic BoltAttack, Projectile
Cost: (6-10) Mana
Attack Damage: (140-175)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (140-175)%Fire a projectile from your wand that changes direction in a zig-zag pattern at regular intervals or when hitting enemies. Each time it changes direction, a secondary projectile breaks off, flying in the direction it changed away from.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Projectile SpeedIncreases and Reductions to Cast Speed apply to Attack Speed at 2.5% of their value+0.1 Mana gained for each Enemy hitProjectile changes direction (5-8) times
Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attack Damage from this Skill at 200% of their value
Modifiers which would cause projectiles to Fork instead cause them to change direction additional timesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was able to drop before level 5.
- Fixed a bug where party members could interact with the Metamorphosis Vat. They could only say Goodbye!
- Fixed a bug introduced shortly before 3.10.0 where Audio Reverb did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Thaumaturgy WingsThaumaturgy WingsArmour AttachmentAdds the Thaumaturgy Wings back attachment to any equipped body armour. and the Scientist CloakScientist CloakArmour AttachmentAdds the Scientist Cloak back attachment to any equipped body armour. flickered when certain effects were applied to your character.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 that caused the joints of the Wild Panther PetWild Panther PetPetSummons your pet to become quite entangled.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the trails from the Orion Weapon EffectOrion Weapon EffectWeapon EffectAdds the Orion Weapon Effect to any equipped weapon. became smaller than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the trails from the Trinity Aura EffectTrinity Aura EffectSkill Gem EffectYour aura effect becomes the elemental trinity effect. were sometimes slightly ahead of the rotating spikes.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using ZombiesRaise ZombieSpell, Minion
Cost: (10-38) Mana
Cast Time: 0.85 secRaises a zombie minion from a corpse, which will follow you and attack enemies with a melee attack and an area of effect slam which cannot be evaded.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Minion Maximum Life
1% increased Minion Movement SpeedRaised Zombies' Slam Attack has 2% increased Cooldown Recovery RateMinions Regenerate 0.1% of Life per secondMinions take Chaos Damage equal to 1% of their Life over one second when Raised
Minions gain 0.5% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos DamageMaximum (3-6) Raised Zombies
Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has (0-76)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has (0-76)% increased Area of EffectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Gruthkul, Mother of Despair encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during a Kosis, The Revelation encounter.
- Fixed a client crash that could sometimes occur when closing the quest reward window.
- Kieren_GGG (March 26, 2020). "3.10.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 26, 2020.