Jump to navigation Jump to search
April 7, 2016
April 14, 2016
April 20, 2016
- Labyrinth leaderboards have been enabled. There is a leaderboard for each difficulty in each league.
- To be eligible for the leaderboard, you must enter the labyrinth alone. You must complete the labyrinth before the daily changeover to the next labyrinth layout. To be eligible for the Normal Labyrinth leaderboards you must be level 40 or lower. To be eligible for the Cruel Labyrinth leaderboards you must be level 60 or lower.
- A special unique Jewel is awarded to the top player of each leaderboard each day. The three difficulties have different Jewels.
- Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem - Summon Lightning GolemSummon Lightning GolemLightning, Minion, Spell, Golem
Cost: (30-54) Mana
Cooldown Time: 6.00 sec
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 34Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to spells and attacks used by the Golem and its nearby allies.(0-19)% increased Character Size
Maximum 1 Summoned Golem
(0-38)% increased Minion Maximum Life
Golems grant (6-9)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to the Golem and its nearby allies.
- Added the unique Star of WraeclastStar of Wraeclast
Ruby AmuletRequires Level 28+(20-30)% to Fire ResistanceGrants Level 10 Frostblink Skill
(30-50)% increased Cold Damage
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
60% increased Area of Effect of Hex Skills
You cannot be Cursed with Silence
Frostblink has 50% increased DurationCorrupted"I offer to you an eternal oath
that binds your heart to mine;
a bond that not even death will break.
Will you accept?"
- Daresso, to his beloved amulet (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1631285), which can be created by a vendor recipe.
- Added new microtransactions: Arctic CrownArctic CrownHelmet SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped headdress to the Arctic Crown or adds the Arctic Crown to any equipped headdress., Gore SunderGore Sunder EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Sunder becomes a gory effect., Gore EarthquakeGore Earthquake EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Earthquake becomes a gory effect., Gore Lightning ArrowGore Lightning Arrow EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Lightning Arrow becomes a gory effect., Demonic Split ArrowDemonic Split Arrow EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Split Arrow becomes a demonic effect., Frostflower Ice TrapFrostflower Ice Trap EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Ice Trap becomes a frostflower effect., Infernal AxeInfernal AxeWeapon SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped Two Hand Axe, Mace or Sword to the Infernal Axe., Ebony Blast RainEbony Blast Rain EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Blast Rain becomes an ebony effect. and Blade Sentry PetBlade Sentry PetPetSummons your pet.
- Further improvements have been made to asset preloading and memory usage.
- Attack damage per Frenzy charge bonuses now appear on the charges part of the character information panel.
- The Hall of GrandmastersHall of Grandmasters
Promenade MapMap Level: 73
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: ÙContains the Immortalised Grandmasters
PvP damage scaling in effectThe grandest and greatest ever to fight,
Divine the champions stand tall.
But match their power, best their might,
And even the immortal may fall.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. now has nine potential wings. Only six wings will be available each time the map is used.
Ascendancy Skill Balance
- The Hierophant skill Conviction of Power has been corrected to grant a power charge when you or your totem kills an enemy.
- The Guardian skill Prayer of Glory now also has "Your Warcries cost no mana."
- The Ascendant Guardian skill now also has "Your Party members share Charges."
- The Guardian skill Bastion of Hope now has a radius of 60 (increased from 40). This radius is no longer affected by bonuses to the radius of skills.
- These Ascendancy changes are not intended to be exhaustive, but are a small subset of the more cohesive set of improvements coming in 2.3.0.
- Summoned Totems are now deleted when the player moves very far away from those totems. This caused issues with the Hierophant skill "Ritual of Awakening" where you would receive less damage per active totem. Those totems would be very far away and unable to attack or cast yet would still penalise the player's damage.
- The passive skill Shaman's Dominion has been changed to use "Recently" instead of four seconds.
- The "increased Shield Charge Damage per Enemy Hit" enchantment was not intended to go live (it was experimental and did not yet work), and has been removed.
- Added an enchantment for Explosive ArrowExplosive ArrowAttack, Projectile, AoE, Duration, Fire, Bow
Cost: (8-10) Mana
Projectile Speed: 3260
AoE Radius: 15Requires Level 28Fires an arrow which will stick into an enemy or wall, and then explode, dealing area damage around it, either after a duration or when the maximum number of arrows stuck to that target is reached. If an enemy has multiple Explosive Arrows stuck in them, the first one to explode will consume the others, adding their damage to its explosion.Base duration is 1.00 seconds
Explosion deals 50% less Base Damage
Explosion will have (47-522) to (71-783) added Fire Damage
+0.2 metres to Explosion Radius per Explosive Arrow on Target, up to a maximum of +1.2 metres
Explosion deals 6% more Damage with Hits per Explosive Arrow on Target
Explosion deals 3% more Damage with Ailments per Explosive Arrow on Target
Maximum 20 Explosive Arrows stuck in an Enemy
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
1% chance to Ignite enemies
1% increased Skill Effect DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. that increases attack speed.
- The Discipline Enchantment for reduced mana costs has been changed to 14% to be consistent with other aura mana reduction enchantments.
- Attempting to place more traps than the maximum trap count will now always destroy the oldest traps. This fixes an issue when using multiple trap skills with different maximum trap counts.
- Daily master missions will now always generate at a difficulty which will allow the player entry. The level will not change, however. If the player is at too low a level to enter, the difficulty of the daily mission will be lowered.
- Phantom Impalers now use Ice Traps.
- Lowered SparkSparkSpell, Projectile, Duration, Lightning
Cost: (5-21) Mana
Cast Time: 0.65 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 190%
Projectile Speed: 420Launches unpredictable sparks that move randomly until they hit an enemy or expire.Deals (1-104) to (28-1983) Lightning Damage
Base duration is 2.00 seconds
(0-19)% increased Projectile Speed
Fires (3-7) additional Projectiles
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s damage in PvP by 1% per gem level up to level 10, then 2% per gem level (damage reduced by 10% at level 10, and by 30% at level 20). Spark's tendency to completely coat the battlefield in unavoidable damage was making PvP matches extremely unfun, especially at high levels. While this doesn't solve the core issue of spark's unavoidable damage, it should give players a chance to close the gap.
- Many improvements have been made to Labyrinth layouts.
- Fixing various placement issues related to Strongboxes, Perandus chests and Rogue Exiles, where they could spawn inside Trial of Ascendancy traps.
- The Death and TaxesDeath and Taxes
Necropolis MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: ¿
Item Quantity: +150%Unique Boss deals (30-35)% increased Damage
Unique Boss has (25-30)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Unique Boss gives 20000% increased Experience
Unique Boss drops (12-20) additional Currency ItemsSo the raiders danced,
leading their foe ever west,
towards certain death.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. unique map can no longer spawn Perandus Chests or Cadiro, as they were capable of spawning on areas the boss needed to go to in order for the map to be completed.
- Fixed a bug where a Conversion Trap Enchantment counted as a minion skill rather than a trap skill for the purposes of Challenges.
- Fixed a bug where 100% pierce chance would not grant increased damage for appropriate skills.
- Fixing an issue where projectiles did not appear to pierce on the client.
- Fixed various bugs related to the passive tree and the Scion Ascendancy "Path of …" skills.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Null's InclinationNull's Inclination
Physical Damage: 56-117
Chaos Damage: (50-80) to (130-180)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.39-1.46)Requires Level 60, 212 Dex, 212 IntAdds (50-80) to (130-180) Chaos Damage
(7-12)% increased Attack Speed
+(7-11)% to Chaos Resistance
+212 Intelligence Requirement
Minions deal 1% increased Damage per 5 Dexterity
Trigger Socketed Minion Spells on Kill with this Weapon
Minion Spells Triggered by this Item have a 0.25 second Cooldown with 5 UsesThe hunt continues when the prey falls..
- Fixed a bug where players could have multiple Offerings active at once through the use of traps, totems or mines.
- Fixed a bug where some stats would round incorrectly on the website.
- Fixing an issue where the Conduit trinket wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the increased duration of the Phase Run Enchantment did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the Ascendancy skills Time of Need (Guardian), Pendulum of Destruction (Elementalist) and Guardian (Ascendant) would not resume after you die and resume at a checkpoint.
- Shield Crabs should now always drop items when exploded, regardless of the source of the explosion.
- Fixed a bug where clones did not have footstep effects that matched their parent.
- Fixed a bug where Leap SlamLeap SlamAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Slam, Melee
Cost: 10 Mana
Attack Damage: (100-150)% of base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (100-150)%
AoE Radius: 15Requires Level 10Jump into the air, damaging and knocking back enemies with your weapon where you land. Enemies you would land on are pushed out of the way. Requires an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Staff. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.(20-39)% increased Stun Duration against Enemies that are on Full Life
+0.55 seconds to Attack Time
Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full Life
Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
1% increased Stun Duration on enemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. did not correctly change speed based on attack speed bonuses.
- Fixed a bug with instant leech causing damage in combination with the Endless Hunger Ascendancy skill.
- Fixed an issue where Izaro would not leave until the last Conduit had risen.
- Fixed a bug where the correct monster level would not display in Oba's Cursed TroveOba's Cursed Trove
Underground Sea MapMap Level: 77
Map Tier: 10
Item Quantity: +40%Area has patches of desecrated ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 10 (Hidden)
(40-50)% more Monster Life
(30-40)% increased Monster Damage
Area becomes fatal after some time"Here the soil is more deadly than any swing of the axe."
- Oba of the Karui, Conqueror of Corruption.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. after portaling away and coming back again.
- Fixed a bug where Oba's Cursed Trove would not drop maps of Tier 9 and above in the higher level sections of the map.
- Fixed a bug where Xirgil's CrankXirgil's Crank
Physical Damage: 27-57
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 13.0 metresRequires Level 28, 43 Str, 43 Int+20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+15% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff
(60-80)% increased Spell Damage
+(70-100) to maximum Energy Shield
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
Reflects 1 to 150 Lightning Damage to Melee Attackers
20% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you Block"Since one with knowledge of machines
might be able to bring the labyrinth to a standstill,
Izaro had us place many boobytrapped decoys.
But I know which switch brings the monster down."
- Xirgil, Trapbuilder's final words. caused Wicked Ward to never trigger.
- Fixed a client crash related to hidden monsters gaining buffs.
- Fixed a bug with the "increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" Enchantment where it only counted critical strikes done by the main hand weapon.
The following hotfixes were deployed after the 2.2.2 patch:
- Fixed an instance crash when the Olmec's Sanctum final boss spawned.
- Fixed a client crash with Warband monsters who used Mirror Arrow.
- Fixed an instance crash that sometimes occurred when Arc was used on Gargoyles.