Impale Support

From Path of Exile Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Impale SupportAttack, Physical, Support
Icon: I
Level: (1-20)
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 130%
Requires Level 31Supports attack skills.Supported Attacks have 60% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit
Supported Attacks have (0-28)% increased Impale Effect

Additional Effects per 1% Quality:
Supported Attacks have 0.5% increased Impale EffectSupported Attacks have 0.5% chance to Impale Enemies on HitSupported Skills have 0.25% chance to inflict an additional Impale on Enemies they Impale
This is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.
Impale Support inventory icon.png
Acquisition
Drop level: 31
Vendor Offer
1x Scroll Fragment
Metadata
Item class: Support Gem
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SupportGemImpale


Impale Support is a support gem which grants the supported skill a chance to impale, dealing a portion of the physical damage it dealt over the next 5 attacks. It also increases the effect of the impale effect.

Skill functions and interactions

Gem level progression

LevelRequired LevelRequired DexterityRequired StrengthImpale EffectExp.Total Exp.
1313323N/A00
23436251%285815285815
33638263%252595538410
43840274%314394852804
54041296%3887341241538
64243307%4774371718975
74445319%5837862302761
846473310%7103593013120
948493412%13555114368631
1050513513%11388775507508
1152533715%13682336875741
1254553816%16383388514079
1356573918%195664810470727
1458584119%365518414125911
1560604221%301732717143238
1662624322%772012624863364
1764644424%1505845539921819
1866664625%2596421865886037
1968684727%62460771128346808
2070704828%211508743339855551
2172725030%N/AN/A
2274N/AN/A31%N/AN/A
2376N/AN/A33%N/AN/A
2478N/AN/A34%N/AN/A
2580N/AN/A36%N/AN/A
2682N/AN/A37%N/AN/A
2784N/AN/A39%N/AN/A
2886N/AN/A40%N/AN/A
2988N/AN/A42%N/AN/A
3090N/AN/A43%N/AN/A
3191N/AN/A44%N/AN/A
3292N/AN/A45%N/AN/A
3393N/AN/A45%N/AN/A
3494N/AN/A46%N/AN/A
3595N/AN/A47%N/AN/A
3696N/AN/A48%N/AN/A
3797N/AN/A48%N/AN/A
3898N/AN/A49%N/AN/A
3999N/AN/A50%N/AN/A
40100N/AN/A51%N/AN/A

Gem quality

TypeStats (per 1% quality)Weight
SuperiorSupported Attacks have 0.5% increased Impale Effect50
AnomalousSupported Attacks have 0.5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit100
DivergentSupported Skills have 0.25% chance to inflict an additional Impale on Enemies they Impale20

Item acquisition
Questionmark.png

Impale Support can drop anywhere.

Recipes

Impale Support can be created from the following recipes:

AmountPartDescriptionMeta
9Gift of the Gemling QueenGift of the Gemling QueenGift of the Gemling Queen card art.png9Level 20 Support GemOur Lady Dialla,
as a symbol of our progress,
shines greater than all the gems.
Random level 20 support gemA
7Dialla's SubjugationDialla's SubjugationDialla's Subjugation card art.png7Support Gem
Quality: +23%
Corrupted
A symbol of beauty and innocence
The gems corrupted her mind
Malachai corrupted her gems
All but a glimmer of
greatness lost in madness
Random corrupted support gem with 23% qualityA
6The FoxThe FoxThe Fox card art.png6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."
- Ezomyte Proverb
Random level 20 gemA
8Dying AnguishDying AnguishDying Anguish card art.png8Level 19 Gem
Alternate Quality: +19%
Moribund, he gazed upon the journey taken as blood trickled down his chin. His eye closed on the city ahead that he would never call home.
Random level 19 gem with 19% alternative qualityA
8The HookThe HookThe Hook card art.png8Level 21 Gem
Alternate Quality: +23%
Corrupted
Every obsession began with a single, innocent taste.
Random corrupted level 21 gem with 23% alternative qualityA
3Gemcutter's PromiseGemcutter's PromiseGemcutter's Promise card art.png3Gem
Quality: +20%
"I swore to use my position to help the people. What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" - Erasmus, Imperial Gemcutter
Random gem with 20% qualityA
1Gemcutter's IncubatorGemcutter's IncubatorStack Size: 10Adds an incubated Quality Gem item to an equippable item
Item drops after killing {0} monsters
Right click this item then left click an item to apply it. The Incubated item drops after killing a specific number of monsters.
Shift click to unstack.
Random gem with 1–20% qualityA
1The VoidThe VoidThe Void card art.png1Reach into the Void and claim your prize.Random divination card set exchangeA

Quest reward

This item is given as a quest reward for the following quests:

Class →WitchShadowRangerDuelistMarauderTemplarScion
Quest ↓
A Fixture of Fate
Act 3

Vendor reward

This item can be bought at the listed NPC vendors, after completing the following quests:

Class →WitchShadowRangerDuelistMarauderTemplarScion
Quest ↓
A Fixture of Fate
Act 3
Clarissa
A Fixture of Fate
Act 3
Siosa
Fallen from Grace
Act 6
Lilly Roth

Version history

Version Changes
3.15.0d
  • Impale Support now has a Cost and Reservation Multiplier of 130% (previously 140%).
3.15.0
  • Now has a 140% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 130%).
  • Supported Skills now have 60% chance to Impale (previously 40%).
  • Supported Skills now have 0-28% increased Impale Effect (previously 20-49%).
  • No longer has "Supported Skills deal 5-15% more Physical Damage".
  • No longer has “Impale Damage dealt to Enemies Impaled by Supported Skills Overwhelms 30% Physical Damage Reduction”.
3.7.0
  • Impale Support has been added to the game.

References


ru:Прокол