After completing the story and entering the epilogue, players will start progressing the Path of Exile end game.
Path of Exile has multiple options for end game content.
Mapping is where most of the end-game content is located. It has the following progression:
- Complete maps to unlock more of the Atlas and additional Atlas Passive Skill Tree customization options.
- Progress the quests to defeat The Searing Exarch and The Eater of Worlds to unlock their Voidstones.
- Progress the quests and defeat The Maven to unlock her Voidstone.
- Progress the quests and defeat Uber Elder to unlock the last Voidstone.
- Defeat the other bosses of the Atlas, culminating in Sirus, Awakener of Worlds for valuable rewards.
- Activate the appropriate Atlas keystone to challenge the "Uber" versions of previous bosses for valuable rewards.
Delve is an alternative end-game where players progress through an azurite mine to unlock more and more powerful and rewarding challenges.
Heist is another alternative end-game where players go on more and more dangerous missions to steal valuable loot.