We are currently in the process of bringing this to 100% working functionality. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Find out more in the Community Portal.
Awakener's OrbStack Size: 10Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class
The second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiersRight click this item, then left click the item you wish to take the influence from, then left click an item of the same item class you wish to apply it to.
Shift click to unstack.Acquisition
Area level: 1
Drop restrictedVendor Offer
1x Scroll FragmentMetadata
Item class: Stackable Currency
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/AtlasExiles/ApplyInfluence
Awakener's Orb is a currency item. Using it on an item destroys the item, and allows the player to apply the item's influence to another item of the same item class. The second item is then reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers.
Awakener's orbs are spent by right-clicking the orb, left-clicking a donor item, and then left-clicking a target item. The two items must be of the same item type, with different influences. The target item's base type, item level, sockets, and links are retained.
Influence is written/shown in a fixed order from left to right, regardless of the donor/target. In other words, a hunter item donating into a redeemer item arranges the icons the same as a redeemer item donating into a hunter item. The influence icon on the item follow the following order: Shaper > Elder > Crusader > Redeemer > Hunter > Warlord.
One signature mod (such as a "Shaper's" prefix, or an "Of the Elder" suffix) from each item is guaranteed to merge on the new item, except the case that the two mods are from the same mod group (see paragraph below). The retained mods can be both prefixes, suffixes, or a combination. If an item has two or more signature mods, one will be selected at random during the merging process.
Notably, some mods (such as Elder and Redeemer Flasks applied to you have #% increased Effect, Shaper and Redeemer x% reduced Mana Reserved, etc.) are mutually exclusive and one will be discarded at random. This exclusivity rule appears to depend on the ModGroup attribute found on datamined websites such as poedb.tw and POE wiki (e.g. all curse on hit explicit mods on ring are in group "CurseOnHitLevel" as shown in their wiki articles or the mod entries in the wiki that start with Modifier prefix), where the two merged mods cannot share the same ModGroup. It is unclear whether additional, non-ModGroup exclusivity rules exist as this information is not available within the game client.
Awakener's Orb has restrictions on where or how it can drop.
This item can be acquired from the following monsters:
- Exalted OrbExalted OrbStack Size: 10Augments a rare item with a new random modifierRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers.
- Crusader's Exalted OrbCrusader's Exalted OrbStack Size: 10Adds Crusader influence and a new Crusader modifier to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers.
- Hunter's Exalted OrbHunter's Exalted OrbStack Size: 10Adds Hunter influence and a new Hunter modifier to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers.
- Redeemer's Exalted OrbRedeemer's Exalted OrbStack Size: 10Adds Redeemer influence and a new Redeemer modifier to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers.
- Warlord's Exalted OrbWarlord's Exalted OrbStack Size: 10Adds Warlord influence and a new Warlord modifier to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a high-level rare item with no influence to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random modifiers.